NTU is one of the first 20 higher education units of Vietnam that were accredited by the National Quality Accreditation Council. Currently Nha Trang University is offering five doctoral programs, 12 master's degrees, 32 undergraduate majors, 15 associate degree programs and 15 level-transfer programs. The university now has a staff body of over 750 members with over 120 doctors and 350 masters, of which over 60% obtained their degrees in developed countries. It has a stable enrolment of more than 3500 new students annually and the total number of students is approximately 17,000. NTU students come from all over the country and numerous international nations. The school constantly expands the scale of training, upgrades infrastructure, improves innovation programs, updates teaching and learning methods to become an applied-oriented university, and ultimately a research oriented university in the future.
The CaCe services at NTU include:
- Advising students on study plans and learning progress, scientific research and professional activities.
- Advising students on policies, regulations related to training, orientation activities for freshman students, writing application forms and CV, interview skills for final year students
- Organizing exchanges and cooperation activities with businesses to help students supplement practical knowledge with professional skills to meet the needs of businesses and employers.
- Organizing training courses on soft skills for students.
- Organizing activities to attract students and successful alumni to develop school.
- Serving as a bridge between the University, the functional units with students on issues related to students.