The objective of fourth V2WORK training of trainers module is to make participants familiar with the purpose and the processes related to soft skills and internships of university students. In particular, the module serves to:
- understand Soft Skills and their importance;
- realize how to develop soft skills at the university;
- define the roles of the university, the company and the students before, during and after the internship;
- define quality criteria of internships and the need to explicitly determine learning outcomes for the internships;
- inform the participants about how to prepare students before the internship, how to coach students during the internship and how to lead students in a reflection on the internship experience after the internship.
The module is hosted by Tay Nguyen University, from January 14th – 16th, 2019.